There are a lot of useful beauty secrets, tricks, and tips that can simply take your game to the next level. Makeup artists dedicate their life’s work to perfecting the craft, but it even seems like they are blessed with a little makeup magic. But, is it really magic, or is it just some insider information? Most likely a little bit of both – but we are rolling back the curtain on some pro makeup hacks for cheeks, eyes, and lips.
- Before applying foundation, add your favourite blush to the cheeks for a glow that looks like it is coming from under the skin. For any complexion, a bright, warm pink at the apple is great.
- Halloween is an ideal time to stock up some unanticipated essentials. Fake blood is the perfect blush shade. Add it to the apple of the cheek for any skin tone – it looks like a natural flush of colour coming through the skin.
- When you need your blush to stay put for hours to end, layer a gel formula under a bronzer or powder.
- For an ideal flush of youth, two hues of blush should be applied. Pink, or anything in the red family, should be placed on the apple of the cheek to give the effect of blood coming to the surface. Coral, peach, or anything in the orange family should be applied to the highest point of the cheekbone; that gives the effect of heat rising. Finish by bringing a matte bronzer to the skin where the sun hits the face (chin, bridge of nose, cheekbone, and forehead).
- To make the lip colour more vibrant and to neutralize the lip tone, dab a colour corrector.
- Pull the bottom lip down and look at the inside colour. Choose a lipstick shade that is either lighter or a little deeper but along the same tone as the inside of the lip.
- To outline the lips along with the Cupid’s bow, flesh-toned eyeliner should be used. This cuts the possibility of feathering and makes lips appear fuller.
- If you would like to find an ideal red for your complexion, try applying one lip colour that has the same undertone as your complexion all over the lip: Warm uses warm and cool uses cool. Apply a red with the opposite tone simply to the center for a lip that looks fantastic.
- To create a guide for an ideal cat-eye flick, mascara must be applied before liquid liner.
- A few drops of saline solution to the tube must be added and swirled the brush around to extend the mascara life.
- Popping eye lotion in the icebox and applying to lids before eye makeup helps to lessen puffiness.
- The handle of a brush must be used to lift the eyelid at the base of the lashes to roll the lashes up and back. It lets you wiggle the mascara wand against the base of the lashes.
To explore more about makeup hacks, you can always get enrolled in certificate programs available at Beauty Institute Canada. Give a call at 905-674-0100 to get enrolled today!