Beauty Institute Canada has developed this notice explaining our on-line information collection and other information related services, so that you have options to make personal choices.
Beauty Institute Canada is committed to respecting your privacy and to safeguarding your personally identifiable information in accordance with the Personal Information and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA).
Beauty Institute Canada may collect and use personal information from you and about you to make our site and internal services more relevant and for the following purposes:
- Administering admissions and analyzing the suitability of our offerings
- Registration forms and acceptance/welcome letters
- Service your request
- Academic program requirements
- Provide you with customized information
- Education related activities and announcements
- Meet legal and regulatory requirements
- Post school activity pictures online
- Graduation surveys
- Statistical reporting to government agencies
- Legal obligation to disclose under a court order
- Post approved testimonials submitted by students
- Disclosure due to regulated public information
- Provide you with ongoing service and updates and/or newsletters
Refusing or withdrawing Consent:
Unless otherwise required by contractual obligations, you can refuse to consent to our collection, use or disclosure of information about you. If you wish to refuse consent as outlined within this policy, please contact Beauty Institute Canada directly.
If you no longer wish to receive promotional communications, you may opt-out of receiving them by following the instructions included in each outgoing communication.
The management team of Beauty Institute Canada makes every effort to preserve and protect your privacy.
However, in the event that we have been unable to resolve your concerns you can direct an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or Call 905 -674-0100.