Gain Comprehensive Training to Join the Ever-Growing Cosmetics Industry
In just a few months, many of us will be gearing up for the holiday season, preparing for special events, like weddings, business celebrations, and holiday parties. As one of the busiest times of year for makeup artists, here is your opportunity to help people put their best face forward through picture-perfect makeup application services.
Special events call for special looks. You can master the skill of party skin prep for the festive season, including all of the essential beauty techniques and products to help others sparkle for every occasion. When you enroll in Beauty Institute Canada’s 12-week Makeup Artist Diploma program, you will learn:
- How to use and apply products
- Understanding the colour wheel
- Creating the perfect eyebrow
- Contouring, shading and highlighting techniques
- How to apply eyelash extensions
- How to create perfect smoky eyes
- Proper application of glitter, sparkling oils, powders and bronzers
- How to perfect the red lip
- Creating subtle radiance all over
- How to make lips shine
- How to illuminate the face for a youthful glow
- Proper and safe makeup removal
- Prepping skin for unique skincare needs
- And more!
From colour theory, assessing skin types and face shapes, to makeup techniques, business management and business ethics, our Makeup Artist Diploma program is designed to provide you with extensive practical experience to perfect your skills and excel in the beauty industry. After successful graduation, you will be qualified to work as a Makeup Artist or pursue a freelance career.
If you are interested in helping people feel and look extra fabulous this holiday season, contact Beauty Institute Canada today at 905-674-0100 or visit us online for more information on our Makeup Artist Diploma program.