Beauty Institute Canada offers a multicultural and diverse learning atmosphere to our students. We provide a very friendly, structured environment for you to learn and practice hands-on the latest trends and techniques in beauty and health care. Beauty Institute Canada is conveniently located minutes from the Westney Road exit on the 401 Highway and approximately 3 minutes or 1.1 km from Ajax GO station. Beauty Institute Canada is also easily accessible through local Durham Transit.
You may contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or to Request information please Call us at 905 674 0100 between the hours of 10am to 5pm EST. Our Admissions Consultant will be happy to provide you with the easy steps for enrolling in the program of your choice at Beauty Institute Canada.. In the event that you are unable to reach us in person, please leave us your first and last name, your contact information and we will return your call within 24 hours.
International Student Acceptance Requirements
- You must be of 18 years of age or older, provide copy of your valid passport
- You must have a High School / Grade 12 diploma or equivalent in your country or post secondary education, provide your most recent educational documents – transcript, copy of degree or diploma must be provided
- As education is provided in English only. You must have proof of IELTS Assessment to prove your English level with a score of 6.0 (with no single test score below 5.5) please visit www.ielts.org for additional information regarding available centres worldwide
- You must prove that you have sufficient funds for tuition fees, lab fees, textbook fees, student kit fees;
- You must prove that you have sufficient funds for living expenses;
- You must prove that you have sufficient funds to pay for your return transportation;
- You must be a law-abiding citizen with no criminal record;
- You may have to provide a police clearance certificate for certain programs;
- You may have to provide a medical clearance certificate for certain programs;
- You must have proof of medical insurance and provide a copy of the policy before joining your course;
- If you chosen program is over six months, you must obtain a Study Permit from Immigration Canada
Easy to Follow 5 Admission Steps
- Submit your Application along with photocopy of passport, educational documents and application fee of CAD $100 for Eligibility Assessment & Issuance of Conditional Letter of Acceptance
- Apply online by filling out our International Student Application .
- You can email your completed form to us at email@example.com or Fax at +1 905 463 2007.
- You can also send your completed application and required documents via mail or courier to us at:Beauty Institute Canada 325 Westney Rd South, Unit#10, Ajax, Ontario, L1S 6M5 Canada.
- We will assess your application within 7 business days (does not include Saturdays, Sundays or Statutory Holidays) and a conditional Letter of Acceptance will be issued.
- Accept our offer.
- Pay Registration Fee of $ 500.00 and applicable program tuition fee.
- Payment methods – Online Fee Payment, Draft drawn on Beauty Institute Canada - TD Canada Trust Bank payable in Oshawa Ontario, Certified Cheque issued by any Canadian bank, Credit Cards ( Master and Visa) and Cash
- Standard official Letter of Acceptance is issued to you that will enable you to apply for the Canadian Study Visa.
- Submit your Application for Canadian Study visa to Immigration Canada office in your country of residence. For more details, please visit Immigration Canada site at: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/student.asp
- Email or Fax us a copy of student visa granted by Immigration Canada
- Provide us with a copy of your medical insurance
- Book your enrollment appointment with us
- Advise us if you need any assistance with housing, we can assist you with housing and provide information regarding transportation, medical insurance and other information that you may need during your studies at Beauty Institute Canada.
- Upon, your arrival, enjoy your orientation day with our faculty and staff
- Commence your classes for a rewarding career in Beauty & Health Care!
Remember We Provide: Training For Success in Beauty and Health!
You may be eligible to receive a scholarship! Check out our scholarships program at Scholarships program for International Students page.
For further information, please fill out our Request Info form or Call us at 905 674 0100.