A Helpful Guide from Your Leading Beauty School in Canada
In the age of social media, it can feel like influencers and beauty brands are launching new makeup products every day. While it can be fun to see and explore what’s new, it can also be challenging to know where to start and which products are worth trying. Luckily, Canada’s leading beauty school has you covered. Keeping in mind the weather change, our new makeup and skincare picks offer added benefits like protection and moisture as well as an extra special something for all your upcoming holiday parties.
5 New Makeup Product Recommendations
We want to share some of our top favourite makeup products we think are worth trying. Discover these new makeup products you should try this season:
- Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer with SPF30: Minimize the steps in your morning beauty routine with a tinted moisturizer from Laura Mercier. This new formula will perfect, protect and hydrate your skin while providing a dewy glow and natural-looking coverage.
- Benefit Brow Styler Multitasking Pencil & Power: Give your eyebrows some much needed love with Benefit’s new duel-ended brow product. Use the powder to fill in any gaps and the pencil to shape and define. Plus, the pencil comes in a wide variety of shades.
- Urban Decay Naked Honey Palette: The newest addition to Urban Decay’s popular range of eye-shadow palettes comes in an assortment of 12 gold-toned hues that can easily transition from day to night wear.
- Victoria Beckham Beauty: For luxury beauty that is made from clean ingredients and also cruelty-free, try Victoria Beckham’s new line of eye shadows and kajal liners. Additionally, orders arrive in their own reusable canvas pouch.
- Maybelline SuperStay Ink Crayon: These days, you can just about find this matte lipstick on everyone’s lips. The colour lasts all day and comes with a built-in sharpener so you can have the perfect application every time.
If you want to turn your love of makeup into an exciting and rewarding career, the Beauty Institute Canada is here to help. Our 12 week Makeup Artist Diploma program provides valuable insight into the beauty industry and can help you refine your makeup application skills. For practicing makeup artists, we also offer a wide range of workshops and certificate courses to support and enhance your existing skills. Learn everything you need to know about makeup artistry from our industry leading instructors in a safe learning environment.
Call us at 905-674-0100 or write to us for more information about any of our beauty, skincare and makeup workshops, certificate courses or diplomas. You can also apply online to enrol in the Makeup Artist Diploma program at our Canadian beauty school located in Toronto.