MEDICAL AESTHETICS DIPLOMA
Become a Professional Medical Aesthetician in 41 Weeks!
Beauty Institute Canada's Medical Aesthetics Diploma is a 1230 hours (41 weeks) program that entails a comprehensive set of techniques and methods that you need in order to become a Medical Aesthetician.
The program includes in – depth knowledge of skin care, human anatomy, physiology, pathology and histology, microdermabrasion, chemical peels, laser treatments as well as hair removal, body care, make – up artistry, and nail care. Our program also includes spa and salon functions that introduce students to the customer service, operational, and legal aspects of a Medical Aesthetics and/or Aesthetics business. The program is designed to provide students hands-on practical experience during their studies at the school by serving clients and practicing on models. Beauty Institute Canada allows our students to perfect their skills within a safe learning environment.
If you enjoy working with your hands and interacting with people, then a career as a Medical Aesthetician is perfect for you! You can embark on the path to a rewarding career within the multi-billion dollar beauty industry where you can put your talents to use. As a Medical Aesthetician, you will provide a wide range of facial and body treatments designed to enhance your client’s physical appearance. Beauty Institute Canada trains students on the steps need to maintain all professional and health regulated standards. You will be skilled, knowledgeable in and be able to provide the following services:
- Skin Analysis and Care
- Laser hair Removal
- Makeup Artistry
- Body Massage and Treatments
- Chemical Peels
- Product Application and Recommendation
- Sales and Customer Service
- Photofacials (Pigment and Vascular)
Our graduates are qualified to work as Medical Aestheticians, Skin – Care Specialists, Managers of a Spa and Salon. Your possible rewarding careers include:
- Owner of Spa and Salon or Medi-Spa
- Sales or Product representative
- Skin Care Specialist
- Film or Fashion Makeup Artist
- Aesthetics or Medical Aesthetics Instructor
- Makeup Artist
- Nail Technologist
- Beauty Magazine Writer
- Laser Technician
- Salon or Spa or Medi-Spa Manager
- Spa or Medi-Spa Consultant
The prospective employers include:
- Spas & Salons
- Medi-Spa Clinics
- Skin Care Clinics
- Spas or Medi-Spas located within Hotels
- Cruise Lines
- Beauty Schools
- Manufacturers, distributors and retailers of beauty products
- Manufacturers, distributors and retailers of Medi-Spa and Spa Equipment
- Health Clubs
Beauty Institute Canada’s Medical Aesthetics Diploma program meets the ever increasing standards and the demands of employers and market for total body and face Aesthetic and Anti-aging services. The curriculum is made up of 12 different components and totals 1230 hours. You may study full – time or you can choose to enroll part – time and attend classes during the evening.
Introduction to Botox and Dermal Fillers
Medical Spa Operations
Chemical And Mechanical Exfoliation
|#||Your Interest||Beauty Institute Canada|
|1||Latest beauty and skin care curriculum|| |
|2||State – of – the – Art Facilities & Equipment|| |
|4||Flexible Payment Plans|| |
|5||0% Interest Financing|| |
|6||Small Class Size (1:10 Max)|| |
|7||One – on – one Attention From Instructors|| |
|8||Spa experience with real clients|| |
|9||World – Class qualified and experienced Instructors|| |
|10||Graduate success rate|| |
|11||Upon Graduation Diploma|| |
|12||Job Search Assistance|| |
|13||Help with setting up your Spa & Salon|| |
- Successful completion of entrance evaluation and personal interview
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD) or equivalent.
- Mature student be at least 18 years of age and have a passing score on the superintendent approved entrance test Wonderlic Personnel Test.
- English Proficiency must be demonstrated through an English comprehension test if English is not the applicant’s first language.
- Valid Government Issued Photo ID
- Police Clearance Check
- Medical Clearance Certificate
- Beauty Institute Canada’s 0% interest financing
- Beauty Institute Canada Scholarships
- Ontario Second Career Funding
- Student Line of Credit and Loan by major banks and credit unions
- RRSP Loan under Life Long Learning Program
- Employment Ontario
- Registered Education Saving Plan Withdrawal
- Workplace Safety and Insurance Board (WSIB)
For further information on your best suited financing option, please fill out our contact form or Call us at 905 674 0100
- Credit cards, Visa and Master
- Debit cards
- Bank draft or Cheque
- PayPal Payment
Having just completed my Medical Aesthetician Diploma I would like to send a huge "Thank You" to all the staff and my fellow students. My experience was an extremely positive one. Eve, Vana, Aliki, Jessica, Kristen (and more) are a wonderful dedicated education team who take the time to answer questions, help one on one, and certainly "raise the bar" on professionalism and skill. The spirit of mutual support, kindness, and encouragement I received from my fellow students kept the challenge of study and learning new skills fun, enjoyable, and achievable. The high standard of education at this College has prepared me well for my career in the Medical Spa industry. The small class size allowed for plenty of hands on learning and opportunity to have questions answered. The dedicated staff ensure that students are aware of what is expected on them and they provide students everything necessary to succeed.
Thank you to you all! I will return for services and future workshops!!
When I enrolled at this college, I had expectations of working hard to graduate with a Medical Aesthetics Diploma. I did not expect to have the wonderful experience that I’ve had because of the amazing Instructors and Staff here. The Instructors and Staff have each helped me in many ways through their wisdom, guidance, knowledge, encouragement, support, patience and understanding. They have helped me to become better prepared for the industry in knowledge, skill and professionalism.
The professional attitude that is exuded by the Staff helps set a standard for the students that will raise the bar throughout the industry.
Thank you for taking the time to help me become a successful Graduate.