LASER TECHNICIAN DIPLOMA
Become a Professional Laser Technician in 14 Weeks!
Beauty Institute Canada’s Laser Technician Diploma is a 420 hours program that entails a comprehensive set of techniques and methods that you need in order to become a Laser Technician.
We are proud to offer a comprehensive Laser Technician Diploma program. Beauty Institute Canada has world-class, modern laser and light therapy devices found exclusively at doctors’ offices and Medi-Spas. The program prepares Graduates for a career in the constantly evolving Medical Aesthetic industry by combing knowledge of the skin’s functions and standard spa treatments with advanced laser theory and thorough hands-on clinical training with various laser technologies. This program is designed to provide students great practical experience within the school by serving clients and practicing on models, allowing the students to perfect their skills within a safe learning environment.
If you enjoy working with your hands and interacting with people, then a career as a Laser Technician is perfect for you! You can be on your way to a rewarding career within the multi-billion dollar beauty industry where you can put your talents to use. As a Laser Technician, you will provide facial treatments and various laser and light therapies designed to enhance your client’s physical appearance. Keeping all professional and health regulated standards, you will be skilled, knowledgeable in and be able to provide the following services:
- Skin Analysis and Care
- Laser hair Removal
- Photofacials (Pigment and Vascular)
- Product Application
- Sales and Customer Service
Our graduates are qualified to work as Laser Technicians, Skin – Care Specialists, Managers of a Spa and Salon.Your possible rewarding careers include:
- Laser Technician
- Skin Care Specialist
- Owner of Spa and Salon or Medi-Spa
- Sales or Product representative
- Beauty Magazine Writer
- Salon or Spa or Medi-Spa Manager
The prospective employers include:
- Medi-Spa, Spas & Salons
- Spas or Medi-Spas located within Hotels
- Cruise Lines
- Medi-Spa Clinics
- Beauty Schools
- Manufacturers, distributors and retailers of beauty products
- Health Clubs
- Skin Care Clinics
Beauty Institute Canada’s Laser Technician Diploma program meets the ever increasing standards and the demands of employers and market for total body and face Aesthetic, Laser/Light Therapy and Anti-aging services. The curriculum is made up of 3 components and totals 420 hours. You may study full – time or you can choose to enroll part – time and attend classes during the evening.
Our priority to help you succeed in your career or Second Career!
|#||Your Interest||Beauty Institute Canada|
|1||Latest beauty and skin care and laser curriculum|| |
|2||State – of – the – Art Facilities & Equipment|| |
|4||Flexible Payment Plans|| |
|5||0% Interest Financing|| |
|6||Small Class Size (1:10 Max)|| |
|7||One – on – one Attention From Instructors|| |
|8||Spa experience with real clients|| |
|9||World – Class qualified and experienced Instructors|| |
|10||Graduate success rate|| |
|11||Upon Graduation Diploma|| |
|12||Job Search Assistance|| |
|13||Help with setting up your Spa & Salon|| |
- Successful completion of entrance evaluation and personal interview
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD) or equivalent.
- Mature student be at least 18 years of age and have a passing score on the superintendent approved entrance test Wonderlic Personnel Test.
- English Proficiency must be demonstrated through an English comprehension test if English is not the applicant’s first language.
- Valid Government Issued Photo ID
- Beauty Institute Canada’s 0% interest financing
- Beauty Institute Canada Scholarships
- Ontario Second Career Funding
- Student Line of Credit and Loan by major banks and credit unions
- RRSP Loan under Life Long Learning Program
- Employment Ontario
- Registered Education Saving Plan Withdrawal
- Workplace Safety and Insurance Board (WSIB)
For further information on your best suited financing option, please fill out our contact form or Call us at 905 674 0100
- Credit cards, Visa and Master
- Debit cards
- Bank draft or Cheque
- PayPal Payment